Being one of the most visited pilgrimage site of India, Haridwar receives huge number of pilgrims every year. Most of them are over middle age people and senior citizens. People also come from other countries with lesser knowledge about the country. A reliable travel agent always stand for them. The main responsibility of travel agents is to book all aspects of travel for their clients, from airline tickets to hotel and car rental reservations and more. Travel agents need to assist travellers to ensure they have everything they need to travel. These may include securing visas or arranging visa where it is necessary. Travel agents’ work environment may vary depending on the specific nature of their work.
Holiday trip to Haridwar provides you with a tour of every possible tourist destination in the state of Uttarakhand. Holiday trips to Haridwar also stand for the core principles of responsible tourism. We offer all types of packages – Premier, Standard and Budget – with personalized service between India and neighboring countries. skilled in spiritual, traditional, religious, adventurous, and wildlife travel along with other basic packages of Uttarakhand, Himachal and major tourist destinations in India. At Haridwar we have been the official authorized travel and travel agency in Haridwar. Our activities have been well supported by an experienced team of industry professionals who strive to provide the highest and most valuable solution in the field of tours and travel in the most efficient manner. Many pilgrimages have witnessed our best Chardham Yatra tour package and our service offered to them during the Chardham journey. Haridwar promises to maintain quality services and care.
The responsibilities our agents-
- Providing clients with their travel information, as well as general information about their destinations.
- Keep up to date with the most popular vacation destinations.
- Advise clients about the best travel options.
- Transportation options supply; And providing general advice about the destination
- Keep track of clients’ personal information, travel history and preferences, as well as special needs and requests.
- Helping clients designing their own packages.
- Monitor all details including arrangements, aircraft, hotels or accommodation, mode of transportation and activities.
- Request and manage payment from clients.
- Provides a detailed list of expenses to their clients, including all similar receipts.
- Will be able to solve any inconvenience of clients.